jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Enrico Drusiani <edrusi...@zensistemi.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit + Mysql + Connection timeout
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 08:08:12 GMT
Hi,

thanks for opening a bug.  I've updated the jars in the rar package and
now i does find the class, however seems like i have to problems on the
repository structure. I guess that's because it was generated with
SimpleDbPersistenceManager and now i'm using another one. Is there a way
for updating the repository without losing data?

here's the stacktrace of the problem

09:47:14,527 ERROR [ConnectionRecoveryManager] could not execute
statement, reason: Table 'jackrabbit.gedjcr_names' doesn't exist,
state/code: 42S02/1146
09:47:14,527 ERROR [BundleDbPersistenceManager] failed to write bundle:
deadbeef-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to read index:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table
'jackrabbit.gedjcr_names' doesn't exist
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.DbNameIndex.getIndex(DbNameIndex.java:173)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.DbNameIndex.stringToIndex(DbNameIndex.java:99)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.BundleBinding.writeBundle(BundleBinding.java:249)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.storeBundle(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:1262)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.putBundle(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:703)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.store(AbstractBundlePersistenceManager.java:643)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager.store(BundleDbPersistenceManager.java:526)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.createRootNodeState(SharedItemStateManager.java:1084)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.<init>(SharedItemStateManager.java:194)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createItemStateManager(RepositoryImpl.java:1201)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.doInitialize(RepositoryImpl.java:1753)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.initialize(RepositoryImpl.java:1724)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.initWorkspace(RepositoryImpl.java:576)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.initStartupWorkspaces(RepositoryImpl.java:415)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:305)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:557)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCARepositoryManager$Reference.create(JCARepositoryManager.java:167)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCARepositoryManager.createRepository(JCARepositoryManager.java:75)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAManagedConnectionFactory.createRepository(JCAManagedConnectionFactory.java:289)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAManagedConnectionFactory.createConnectionFactory(JCAManagedConnectionFactory.java:124)
    at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.ConnectionFactoryBindingService.createConnectionFactory(ConnectionFactoryBindingService.java:128)
    at
org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.ConnectionFactoryBindingService.startService(ConnectionFactoryBindingService.java:65)
    at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:289)
    at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:245)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at
    at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
    at
org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
    at
org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.java:978)
    at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:417)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:435)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:435)
    at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:435)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at
    at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
    at
org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
    at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
    at $Proxy4.start(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.start(SARDeployer.java:302)
    at
    at
    at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
    at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:133)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
    at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:142)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
    at
org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
    at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
    at $Proxy42.start(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.deployment.XSLSubDeployer.start(XSLSubDeployer.java:197)
    at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:1025)
    at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:819)
    at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:782)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor20.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at
    at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:155)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
    at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:133)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
    at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:142)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
    at
org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:264)
    at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
    at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
    at $Proxy9.deploy(Unknown Source)
    at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.deploy(URLDeploymentScanner.java:421)
    at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scan(URLDeploymentScanner.java:634)
    at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.doScan(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:263)
    at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner.startService(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:336)
[...]
    at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:766)
[...]
    at $Proxy5.deploy(Unknown Source)
    at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.doStart(ServerImpl.java:482)
    at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:362)
    at org.jboss.Main.boot(Main.java:200)
    at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:508)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
09:47:14,527 ERROR [BundleDbPersistenceManager] rollback failed
09:47:14,527 ERROR [BundleDbPersistenceManager]        Reason:
Connection.close() has already been called. Invalid operation in this state.
09:47:14,527 ERROR [BundleDbPersistenceManager]    State/Code: 08003/0

bye,

Enrico