jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Enrico Drusiani <edrusi...@zensistemi.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit + Mysql + Connection timeout
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 16:37:59 GMT
Hi,

i've just checked that. i'm using Jackrabbit JCA Resource Adapter
jackrabboit-jca-1.4.ra, downloaded few days ago. I'm wondering why
inside the rar there's the jackrabbit-core-1.4.jar instead of the 1.4.5.
Also, the org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager
loads and works normally, so the jar should be loaded.