jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Matthijs Wensveen <m.wensv...@func.nl>
Subject Alternatives to workspace.clone()?
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 11:58:59 GMT
Hi,

Our application imports content in one workspace and when it's done and
everything is verified the content is cloned to the default workspace.
At the top of the freshly imported content is one node with a rather
large subtree (10.000+ nodes). More than occasionally the clone
operation fails because the jvm runs out of heap space. Are there any
alternatives to clone that do not put the entire tree in memory before
writing it to the other workspace?

I'm using the bundled Derby Persistence Mgr plus a FileDataStore.

Thanks,
Matthijs

--
Matthijs Wensveen