jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Fabián Mandelbaum <fmandelb...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with OCM: Cannot write at /
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 17:29:28 GMT
Hello, I was reading about OCM at the website and got happy about the
Hibernate-like for JCR idea OCM fulfills.

So, I went out, read the examples on the web at

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/JCR/5-with-jackrabbit-ocm.html
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/JCR/object-content-manager.html
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/JCR/ocm-search.html
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/JCR/ocm-locking.html
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/JCR/ocm-version-management.html

and even if I've found them a bit incomplete and lacking here and there,
I managed to implement OCM for one of my classes, I've made a DAO using OCM.

However, when I try to store an entity (using ocm.insert(obj);
ocm.save();) I get an exception stating that I cannot write at the
repository root (/), what's going on? Thanks in advance...