jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OCM search node of any type derived from base?
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 21:38:26 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for the delay. It was a very long and a very nice vacation :-)
Are you not looking of something like this ( query based on ancestor
classes) :
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-ocm/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/ocm/manager/inheritance/AnnotationInheritanceConcreteClassTest.java?revision=607620&view=markup

or

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit-ocm/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/ocm/manager/inheritance/AnnotationInheritanceHierarchyTest.java?view=log