jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Aleksei Lukin <lu...@stu.cn.ua>
Subject usage pattern of upcoming security features?
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:18:52 GMT
Hello, All!

I saw a lot of code uploaded in svn had implementing new security model for JR.
Could please someone explain in few words idea of new JackRabbit security framework?

I develop new simple CMS based on JR and OCM and in current implementation  user http session
is bound to
JCR session so each logged in user have his own session.

What hooks I must create to integrate with upcoming security framework?

May be there is some code already in tests (svn version)  to look at?

TNX
--
SY, Alex Lukin
RIPE NIC HDL: LEXA1-RIPE