jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From zhjw <zhu...@gmail.com>
Subject How to deploy jackrabbit 1.4.5 to Jetty?
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 19:00:07 GMT

I am new to jackrabbit and this is the first time for me trying to deploy
jackrabbit.

I installed jetty6 and downloaded jackrabbit-core-1.4.5.zip, and plan to use
jackrabbit as the repository for JSPWiki under jetty.  but I couldn't find
an installation guide to deploy jackrackrabbit to Jetty.

What's the procedure to install and config jackrabbit, so that when jetty
starts, it will use jackrabbit as the repository?

Thanks.