jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From qnob <kuno.baeris...@sbb.ch>
Subject Re: Accessing WebDAV with Ant on Windows
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 05:35:51 GMT

Hello,

I don't know much of WebDAV. But after an half day of experience with
Archiva and it's WebDAV server, I thing that your assumptions are wrong.
I've tried to add a new network place (WebFolder) under Windows XP. And I'm
not able to connect to the repository by using the Ant WeDAV implementation
of the Jakarta Slide project.

After googling around, it seams that there are a few incompatibilities.

kind regards