jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Narry Sharma <narry.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit clustering - Magnolia
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 21:52:19 GMT

Hi, can some one help me understand how clustering works in
jackrabbit-magnolia context.
Here is the design we have in place:

We have a magnolia web app deployed on 2 bea servers as seperate instances.
Each war having their own repositories/workspaces under file system.We use
Oracle9PersistenceManager for db persistence.
Via clustering
1) Can both of the webapps hook up to the same database(and share the
tables) or not?
2) Can we ensure workspaces for both the webapps are in synch when changes
are being made.

Thanks a lot,
Narry