jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From hsp_ <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject RE: Query result with offset/limit
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 01:21:52 GMT

Hi, I am very glad with your help, thanks.
I appreciate your suggestion by anticipation of the user grants to do a
search more fine tuned.
I will think about it, my model of security has a structure of nodes that
contains links to the users and their level of permission over the parent of
the structure, so I must to do a search that retry all the nodes, or at
least the beginning of the nodes where the user can at least read, and add
this filter to the expression being searched, maybe.
And about the workaround the "real" offset for that user in the search, I
think I will do the search for the first page with offset=0 and
limit=myPageLimit and the others pages with offset=o and
limit=myPageLimit*pageNumber and filter the nodes in early pages by my
application. I think this is the best I can do at this time about it.

Thanks by your help, any other would be very appreciate.