jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Warner Onstine <wonst...@vmsinfo.com>
Subject question on jaas config
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:19:51 GMT
Ok, I've been looking at this scratching my head trying to figure out
what I'm missing. I can see where I configure my custom LoginModule.
But from what I've been reading I need to also configure what
CallbackHandlers I want to use (for my user/password login info). I
can't see where this happens in the config.

Another question that I've been trying to figure out is this
<AccessManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager">
             <!-- <param name="config" value="${rep.home}/access.xml"/
 > -->
         </AccessManager>

I can't find an example of access.xml anywhere or any other references
to this.

In short what I need to do is create a custom LoginModule for our
Single-Sign On service we have to authenticate users who are
connecting to the repository.

Help on this is greatly appreciated.

-warner