jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sangeeta" <Sangeeta.s...@bluenog.com>
Subject weblogic config
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 00:43:28 GMT
Hi

I am able to deploy Jackrabbit 1.4 in weblogic 10.2 Through our application,
we are able to connect and browser the content.
But after a while I am seeing the following error in the error log.

ERROR - Failed to get Session.
Exception :javax.jcr.RepositoryException: No resources currently available
in pool jcr/repository to allocate to applications. Either specify a time
period to wait for resources to become available, or increase the size of
the pool and retry..:
No resources currently available in pool jcr/repository to allocate to
applications.
Either specify a time period to wait for resources to become available, or
increase the si

I thought this issue is fixed in

Do I need to set anything else other than the following settings that I have
in weblogic-ra.xml

Any help in how to solve this is greatly appreciated.

The following is my weblogic-ra.xml
<weblogic-connector xmlns="http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/90">
     <jndi-name>jcr/globalRepository</jndi-name>
     <enable-access-outside-app>true</enable-access-outside-app>
     <enable-global-access-to-classes>true</enable-global-access-to-classes>
     <outbound-resource-adapter>
        <connection-definition-group>

<connection-factory-interface>javax.jcr.Repository</connection-factory-inter
face>
           <connection-instance>
              <jndi-name>jcr/repository</jndi-name>
                 <connection-properties>
                    <pool-params>
                       <initial-capacity>2</initial-capacity>
                       <max-capacity>10</max-capacity>
                       <capacity-increment>1</capacity-increment>
                       <shrinking-enabled>true</shrinking-enabled>

<shrink-frequency-seconds>60</shrink-frequency-seconds>

<inactive-connection-timeout-seconds>0</inactive-connection-timeout-seconds>
                    </pool-params>
                    <properties>
                       <property>
                          <name>HomeDir</name>