jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Danilo Rosetto Muñoz" <munozdan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inheritance does not work
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:16:25 GMT
Thank you Alexander!!!

You really asked the right question ... After testing more and paying more
attention about the use of "get the property" I noticed I was using
getDeclaredPropertyDefinitions and getDeclaredChildNodeDefinitions methods.

So I discovered I really wanted was getPropertyDefinitions and
getChildNodeDefinitions methods which shows inherited properties and child
nodes.

Regards,

--
Danilo Rosetto Muñoz