jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Pierre Leman" <pierre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running the SPI Testsuite unit tests with maven
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:56:32 GMT
Hi Angela,

Thank you for your answer. I tested what you said today and it worked
perfectly. The tests runs successfully and I see the results in the surefire
reports. So its works great with Maven 2.0.8 and JUnit 4.
I saw that there wasn't so much test for the moment but if I can give a
modest contribution ...
Here is the code of my testGetRootNode() method. I will search if I can't
find other methods sufficiently generic to work in this kind of test cases.

Kind regards,
Pierre

testGetRootNode() {
Node rootNode = service.getRootNode();
assertEquals("The root node must have the JCR path of the root node", "/",
rootNode.getPath());
assertEquals("The root node must have the local name \"\"", "",
rootNode.getName());

try {
      rootNode.getParent();

       fail("The root node cannot have a parent node");
} catch (ItemNotFoundException e) {}
}