jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: MSSQL usage - repository.xml - basic question
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:43:45 GMT
Hi Martin!

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 2:22 PM, Martin Mayr <mamayr@cosy.sbg.ac.at> wrote:
> 22.07.2008 13:44:13 *WARN * ConfigurationErrorHandler: Error parsing the
> configuration at line 13 using system id null:
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of element type "Security" must
> match "(SecurityManager,AccessManager,LoginModule?)".
> (ConfigurationErrorHandler.java, line 43)

>  <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
>   <AccessManager
> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager" />
>   <LoginModule
> class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule">
>     <param name="anonymousId" value="anonymous" />
>   </LoginModule>
>  </Security>

Looks like you are using the current trunk (1.5 version of the DTD
referenced). The trunk (towards 1.5) contains changes regarding the
access control (for JCR 2.0) that require a new component
SecurityManager. Looks like you mixed an older repository.xml
(Security part) with a newer one (1.5 DTD).

The missing part (if you use the code from trunk) should look
something like this (but I am not an expert in the specific config):

        <!--
            security manager:
            class: FQN of class implementing the
JackrabbitSecurityManager interface
        -->
        <SecurityManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.simple.SimpleSecurityManager"
workspaceName="security">
            <!-- <param name="config" value="${rep.home}/security.xml"/> -->
        </SecurityManager>

Otherwise you could also reference version 1.4 of the DTD at the top
of your repository.xml:

<!DOCTYPE Repository PUBLIC "-//The Apache Software Foundation//DTD
Jackrabbit 1.4//EN"

"http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/repository-1.4.dtd">

Regards,
Alex