jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: repository.xml
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 18:11:30 GMT
On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 5:26 PM, Michael Harris
<michael.e.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok backing up, how would those variables get values?  So lets say I have a
> TransientRepo, and I construct it with a repository.xml with ${rep.home}.
> and ${wsp.home}.  how do those variables get configured?

The jackrabbit configuration parser sets them for you. You only have
to use them ;-)

"rep.home" is the home directory you specified for the repository (eg.
in the constructor of TransientRepository)
"wsp.name" is the name of the current workspace
"wsp.home" is the home directory of the current workspace

The home directory of the current workspace is created by appending
the workspace name to the value of "rootPath" in the Workspaces
element of the repository.xml.

Regards,
Alex

--