jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: repository.xml
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:22:07 GMT
It's just "Best Regards", Jukka's standard mail footer ;-)

To elaborate: rep.home, wsp.home and wsp.name are only valid inside
the repository.xml and workspace.xml (wsp only inside the workspace
element). There isn't any other place I can think of where the scope
would match their value. An environment var would be a global variable
for a single JVM (for example), thus it couldn't differentiate between
different workspaces.

Regards,
Alex

--