jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: newb transient repository questions
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:33:42 GMT
On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 3:22 PM, Michael Harris
<michael.e.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> So from advice received in another thread, I have a test environment that
> uses a SimpleWebdavServlet extension running in jetty, which is embedded in
> a test harness.  From that I can sort of list the contents of the
> TransientRepo created by the Servlet.
>
> 1.  The TR goes away if its session is closed.  Is there any way to get a
> session that needs to be explicitly closed?

AFAIK it goes away if the last session is closed. You could keep a
dummy session.

> 2.  With a TR can I programmatically configure the repo root directory?

TransientRepository repo = new
TransientRepository("/path/to/repository.xml",
"/path/to/repository-home");

The second param is the repository home directory (if that is what you
mean by root dir).

Regards,
Alex

--