jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: webdav integration
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 14:26:51 GMT
Depends on what you want. Have a look at the deployment models:

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/deployment-models.html

(2) is the model I described before. If the repo is available via
JNDI, all applications can share the same repository.

You can also have a repository for each application (1), but then you
need to put the necessary jackrabbit servlets into all your webapps
and make sure you use a different repository home (and different
persistence manager stores, eg. different databases).

Regards,
Alex