jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: webdav integration
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 11:07:19 GMT
Hi,

you can extend the SimpleWebdavServlet (inside jackrabbit-jcr-server
and you also need the jackrabbit-webdav lib). The only thing you will
have to do is to overwrite the getRepository() method and provide your
own (Transient)Repository. Then you need to have a servlet container
started from within your application or junit test (I think Jetty is
the simplest for this task).

Have a look at the javadocs:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/1.4/org/apache/jackrabbit/webdav/simple/SimpleWebdavServlet.html

See also http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/WebDAV for some infos and
links to the javadocs.

Otherwise you can install a servlet container and deploy the entire
jackrabbit-webapp.war:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/jackrabbit/binaries/jackrabbit-webapp-1.4.war

Regards,
Alex