jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Jackrabit instances
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 00:20:56 GMT
You always need the Jackrabbit cluster
setup, since Jackrabbit needs to know the order of events and
maintains a few node caches. The persistence manager (eg. storing in a
DB) is a relative simple storing solution without knowledge of the
higher-level JCR actions taking place. With clustering configured, it
should work in your setup, if the replication between the Oracle DBs
is immediate.

Regards,
Alex