jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Query for objects with reduced set of attributes
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 23:27:23 GMT
Are you exporting the results directly as XML? Filtering down to
properties is not possible with queries in JCR, because they are more
tied to the JCR model than to XML views. In JCR queries, you will
always get nodes as result (albeit you can access the properties
directly with QueryResult.getRows(). For XML export, you will have to
do any additional output filtering yourself.

Regards,
Alex