jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit cluster and workspace creation
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:04:40 GMT
Well, if the change is not that dramatically and would be enabled via
an explicit configuration (like <Cluster createWorkspaces="true" />),
I think it could be integrated into Jackrabbit. Could you create a
JIRA issue for this [1] and upload your patch? The team could then
discuss this patch for 1.5.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

Thanks,
Alex