jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit cluster and workspace creation
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:22:31 GMT
Hi Matej,

this is normal. Clustering expects the same setup on all nodes - and
the workspaces are a part of them.

Why do you have so many workspaces? It sounds like you might be better
off by organizing your content model into a top-level structure inside
one workspace. The number of workspaces should IMHO not depend on
"input-data", like requests or content of imported data. Otherwise you
can make your application code create all the necessary workspaces on
startup - this is the typical way to do it.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek