jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Chirag.Jakha...@zycus.com
Subject Re: Storing Document using JBoss throws exception
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:10:36 GMT
Well I can't get the exact version I had downloaded jackrabbit-jca-1.4.rar
and am using the same for Connecting to the repository

Is that correct way?

Thanks in advance

CSJakharia

"Alexander Klimetschek" <aklimets@day.com>
07/18/2008 02:39 PM
Please respond to
users@jackrabbit.apache.org

users@jackrabbit.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Storing Document using JBoss throws exception

Hi,

from looking at the sources of FileInputStream, it means it gets a
null file object passed. No idea why... but

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 9:54 AM,  <Chirag.Jakharia@zycus.com> wrote:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:103)
>        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.value.BLOBInTempFile.getStream(BLOBInTempFile.java:145)

It looks like you are actually not using Jackrabbit 1.4.5, because the
call is at a different line in BLOBInTempFile in the 1.4.5 source code
(of the jackrabbit-core jar). Try updating and see if it is
(hopefully!) fixed.

Regards,
Alex

--