jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Scott Dietrich <sc...@minutestopost.com>
Subject Re: Mac OS X WebDAV and mime type question
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 01:56:39 GMT
Hello,

After looking into things a bit more, I realized I was able to
resolve the issue by overriding doMove in my servlet without making
changes to AbstractWebdavServlet. I'm including the method here in
case others are having the same problem with Mac OS X clients.

     @Override
     protected void doMove(WebdavRequest request, WebdavResponse
response, DavResource resource) throws IOException, DavException {
         if (!resource.isCollection()) {
             String mimeType = getResourceConfig().getMimeResolver
().getMimeType(request.getDestinationLocator().getResourcePath());
             resource.setProperty(new DefaultDavProperty
(DavPropertyName.GETCONTENTTYPE, mimeType));
         }

         super.doMove(request, response, resource);
     }

Scott