jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From KÖLL Claus <C.KO...@TIROL.GV.AT>
Subject AW: Transaction issues using jackrabbit JCA with Websphere
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:03:28 GMT
hi,

we have jackrabbit with xa on websphere but on 5.1 websphere ...
but we plan to migrate to websphere 6.1 so i will inform you
about our experiences

BR
claus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: viz06 [mailto:vijaykumarsharma_1999@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2008 14:40
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Transaction issues using jackrabbit JCA with Websphere

Has anybody managed to use XA Transaction with Jackrabbit?  I am not able to
get this to wotk here is my environment

Websphere 6.1
Jackrabbit 1.4.5
JCA Resource adapter
Persistence Manager :
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.OraclePersistenceManager

I tried using non XA (with Websphere 6.1)  but it keep giving me following
exceptions while saving the binary content

Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.DataStoreException: Can not
insert new record: DSRA9110E: Statement is closed.: DSRA9110E: Statement is
closed.
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.db.DbDataStore.convert(DbDataStore.java:592)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.db.DbDataStore.addRecord(DbDataStore.java:295)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.value.BLOBInDataStore.getInstance(BLOBInDataStore.java:120)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.value.InternalValue.getBLOBFileValue(InternalValue.java:644)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.value.InternalValue.create(InternalValue.java:123)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.PropertyImpl.setValue(PropertyImpl.java:609)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.PropertyImpl.setValue(PropertyImpl.java:525)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.setProperty(NodeImpl.java:2309)

On further investigation (for non xa) it seems ConnectionRecoveryManager
uses the cached prepared statement which seems to be closed.

Non XA does work with tomcat though.

Any ideas please?