jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Crowder, Phil" <Phil.Crow...@ahlta.ngc.com>
Subject RE: Storing Document using JBoss throws exception
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:10:14 GMT
Jakharia,

The rar file has 1.4.4 version of the core library in it.  Try replacing
it in the rar file with the 1.4.5 core library.  That took care of a
different problem I was having.

Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: Chirag.Jakharia@zycus.com [mailto:Chirag.Jakharia@zycus.com]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 6:11 AM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Storing Document using JBoss throws exception

Well I can't get the exact version I had downloaded
jackrabbit-jca-1.4.rar
and am using the same for Connecting to the repository

Is that correct way?

Thanks in advance

CSJakharia

"Alexander Klimetschek" <aklimets@day.com>
07/18/2008 02:39 PM
Please respond to
users@jackrabbit.apache.org

users@jackrabbit.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Storing Document using JBoss throws exception

Hi,

from looking at the sources of FileInputStream, it means it gets a
null file object passed. No idea why... but

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 9:54 AM,  <Chirag.Jakharia@zycus.com> wrote:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:103)
>        at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.value.BLOBInTempFile.getStream(BLOBInTempFile
.java:145)

It looks like you are actually not using Jackrabbit 1.4.5, because the
call is at a different line in BLOBInTempFile in the 1.4.5 source code
(of the jackrabbit-core jar). Try updating and see if it is
(hopefully!) fixed.

Regards,
Alex

--