jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Crowder, Phil" <Phil.Crow...@ahlta.ngc.com>
Subject RE: Error Creating Repository in Oracle on JBoss
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 20:17:42 GMT
Thomas,

I downloaded the change and patched it.  The repository starts up without error.  Humm...
guess I must have done something wrong the first time even though I believe I did the same
steps with the patch.

Thanks,
Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: tmueller@day.com [mailto:tmueller@day.com] On Behalf Of Thomas Müller
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 11:47 AM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error Creating Repository in Oracle on JBoss

Hi,

I created an issue "DbDataStore: improve error message when init fails"
at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1681
to log the CREATE TABLE statement that is failing.
This change is committed in revision 677312 (trunk).
Could you please try again using the changed DbDataStore class?
You could just patch this class (not sure how to do that exactly in
your environment),
or wait for the next snapshot.

Regards,
Thomas