jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Crowder, Phil" <Phil.Crow...@ahlta.ngc.com>
Subject RE: Error Creating Repository in Oracle on JBoss
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:40:20 GMT
Alex,

I tried the latest 1.5 snapshot.  This is what is in the
Oracle.properties file.  This is correct.

createTable=CREATE TABLE ${tablePrefix}${table}(ID VARCHAR(255) PRIMARY
KEY, LENGTH NUMBER, LAST_MODIFIED NUMBER, DATA BLOB)

I was able to get it to work by rolling core back to 1.4.5.  It has the
exact same entry in its Oracle.properties file.

createTable=CREATE TABLE ${tablePrefix}${table}(ID VARCHAR(255) PRIMARY
KEY, LENGTH NUMBER, LAST_MODIFIED NUMBER, DATA BLOB)

The Oracle.properties files do appear to be encoded differently.  Maybe
this is the problem?

Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Klimetschek [mailto:aklimets@day.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:40 PM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error Creating Repository in Oracle on JBoss

Hi Phil,

which version of Jackrabbit are you using - or better, how does the
CREATE TABLE statement from the oracle.properties file look like in
your case?

Since you said it does use NUMBER instead of BIGINT I suppose you have
a version in which http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1560 is
fixed already.

Would be helpful if Oracle would indicate which datatype it did not
like. Maybe BLOB is not supported by your Oracle installation (can it
be disabled - no idea...)?

Regards,
Alex

url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:orcl
> user=JACKRABBIT
>
> java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00902: invalid datatype
>

>       at

oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:11
2)

>       at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:331)
>
>       at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:288)
>
>       at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.receive(T4C8Oall.java:743)
>
>       at

oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.doOall8(T4CPreparedStatement.jav
a:213)

>       at

oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CPreparedStatement.executeForRows(T4CPreparedStatem
ent.java:952)

>       at

oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.
java:1160)

>       at

oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.executeInternal(OraclePrepare
dStatement.java:3285)

>       at

oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.execute(OraclePreparedStateme
nt.java:3390)

>       at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.ConnectionRecoveryMan
ager.executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:365)

>       at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.ConnectionRecoveryMan
ager.executeStmtInternal(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:292)

>       at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.ConnectionRecoveryMan
ager.executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:257)

>       at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.ConnectionRecoveryMan
ager.executeStmt(ConnectionRecoveryManager.java:237)

>       at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.db.DbDataStore.init(DbDataStore.java:489
)

>       at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createDataStore(RepositoryImpl
.java:655)

>       at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:270
)

>       at

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:550
)

>       at

org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCARepositoryManager$Reference.create(JCARepos
itoryManager.java:167)

>       at

org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCARepositoryManager.createRepository(JCARepos
itoryManager.java:75)

>       at

org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAManagedConnectionFactory.createRepository(J
CAManagedConnectionFactory.java:289)

>       at

org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAManagedConnectionFactory.createConnectionFa
ctory(JCAManagedConnectionFactory.java:124)

>       at

org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.ConnectionFactoryBindingService.cre
ateConnectionFactory(ConnectionFactoryBindingService.java:128)

>       at

org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.ConnectionFactoryBindingService.sta
rtService(ConnectionFactoryBindingService.java:65)

>       at

org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupp
ort.java:289)

>       at

org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBean
Support.java:245)

>       at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>       at

Impl.java:25)

>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.
java:155)

>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>
>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.jav
a:264)

>       at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>
>       at

org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController
.java:978)

>       at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
>
>       at
> org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:417)
>
>       at
> org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:435)
>
>       at
> org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:435)
>
>       at
> org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:435)
>
>       at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>       at

Impl.java:25)

>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.
java:155)

>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>
>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.jav
a:264)

>       at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>
>       at
org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)

>       at $Proxy4.start(Unknown Source)
>
>       at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.start(SARDeployer.java:302)
>
>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>
>       at

a:39)

>       at

Impl.java:25)

>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.
java:155)

>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.
java:133)

>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBea
nOperationInterceptor.java:142)

>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.jav
a:264)

>       at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>
>       at
org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)

>       at $Proxy51.start(Unknown Source)
>
>       at
org.jboss.deployment.XSLSubDeployer.start(XSLSubDeployer.java:197)

>       at
org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:1025)

>       at
org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:819)

>       at
org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:782)

>       at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor34.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>       at

Impl.java:25)

>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.
java:155)

>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.
java:133)

>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBea
nOperationInterceptor.java:142)

>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.jav
a:264)

>       at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>
>       at
org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)

>       at $Proxy9.deploy(Unknown Source)
>
>       at

org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.deploy(URLDeploymentSc
anner.java:421)

>       at

org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scan(URLDeploymentScan
ner.java:634)

>       at

org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.doS
can(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:263)

>       at

org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner.startService(Abst
ractDeploymentScanner.java:336)

>       at

org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupp
ort.java:289)

>       at

org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBean
Support.java:245)

>       at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>       at

Impl.java:25)

>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.
java:155)

>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>
>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.jav
a:264)

>       at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>
>       at

org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController
.java:978)

>       at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
>
>       at
> org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:417)
>
>       at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>       at

Impl.java:25)

>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.
java:155)

>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>
>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.jav
a:264)

>       at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>
>       at
org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)

>       at $Proxy4.start(Unknown Source)
>
>       at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.start(SARDeployer.java:302)
>
>       at
org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:1025)

>       at
org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:819)

>       at
org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:782)

>       at
org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:766)

>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>
>       at

a:39)

>       at

Impl.java:25)

>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.
java:155)

>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.
java:133)

>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBea
nOperationInterceptor.java:142)

>       at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>
>       at

org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.jav
a:264)

>       at
> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>
>       at
org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)

>       at $Proxy5.deploy(Unknown Source)
>
>       at
org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.doStart(ServerImpl.java:482)

--
Alexander Klimetschek
alexander.klimetschek@day.com