jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Pat Patterson <Andrew.Patter...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Single sign-on
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 08:11:20 GMT
[I have a Google alert on 'OpenSSO' and picked up Gaurav's question
via mail-archives.apache.org]

> Hi Guys,
>
> You have been talking about SSO. Actually I am a new bee to openSSO.
> I want to know, whether i can use openSSO API for SSO rather than
> integrating my application with openSSO itself.
>
> Waiting for responses from u people.
>
> -Gaurav

You can use OpenSSO's web services to help in SSO - that's exactly
what Liferay did - see http://wiki.liferay.com/index.php/OpenSSO_Integration

Anyway - just let me know if you need any more pointers, or (better,
since I'll be on vacation in a few days) subscribe to the OpenSSO
users mailing list:

1. Go to https://www.dev.java.net/servlets/Join and register for a
java.net account.
2. Go to https://opensso.dev.java.net/servlets/
ProjectMembershipRequest and request 'Observer' role on OpenSSO.
and subscribe to 'users@opensso.dev.java.net'.

Cheers,

Pat
- - - - -
Pat Patterson
Federation Architect, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
pat.patterson@sun.com - http://blogs.sun.com/superpat
- - - - -
Join OpenSSO today! http://opensso.org/
- - - - -