jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From jakobitsch juergen <tschyr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XPath - Emergency
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 15:22:28 GMT
hi there,

System.out.println("1"+session.getItem("/jcr:root/turnguard:BookmarkSpace").getPath());

==> javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException

XPathQuery : /jcr:root/turnguard:BookmarkSpace works

System.out.println("2"+session.getItem("/jcr:root/turnguard:BookmarkSpace/turnguard:Bookmark[1]").getPath());

==> javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException

XPathQuery : /jcr:root/turnguard:BookmarkSpace/turnguard:Bookmark[1] works

version -> 1.4

thanks j

----- Original Message ----
From: Alexander Klimetschek <aklimets@day.com>
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2008 4:43:37 PM
Subject: Re: XPath - Emergency

Hi!

The code looks ok to me. Only the repository.xml (posted on the dev
list mail) contains a superfluous <SearchIndex> element at the end (it
can only be used inside a <Workspace> - and hence in the
workspace.xml), but that shouldn't be a problem, since it is simply
ignored by the config parser IIRC.

Are there any exceptions, maybe in the logs?

Can you read the nodes and properties with a direct access
(session.getItem("/path/to/node/or/property"))?

What version of Jackrabbit do you use?

Regards,
Alex

--