jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@day.com>
Subject Re: Derby DB shutdown slow , performance extremely slow
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:01:03 GMT
On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 11:05 PM, Pulla Venkat <pcsri1956@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using derby db with jackrabbit 1.4.2. The performance is extremely slow
> or it seems jackrabbit hangs completely to halt.
>
> I keep getting this error
>
>  DbFileSystem: execute failed, about to reconnect...

your log file should probably contain more related information and stack traces.
please provide all relevant log file entries.

> I don't know how to fix this. I am using same derby db settings for
> filesystem, workspace filesystem & versioning filesystem and different derby
> db for persistence manager.
> I have single workspace.
>
> Can some body tell a way to fix this .

please provide more detailed information, e.g. your platform, jvm,
heap settings,
deployment, and include your configuration.

the subject of your post mentions "Derby DB shutdown slow". could you please
elaborate?

did you check the derby.log file?

cheers
stefan