jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Paco Avila" <monk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does versioning work on WebDAV?
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:30:56 GMT
Sorry for the little info. I have this node structure (okm:document is
something like nt:file)

[okm:resource] > nt:resource, mix:versionable
- okm:size (long) mandatory
- okm:author (string) mandatory
- okm:versionComment (string) copy

[okm:document] > nt:hierarchyNode, mix:referenceable, mix:lockable,
mix:accessControlled
- okm:author (string) mandatory
- okm:name (string) mandatory
- okm:language (string)
- okm:keywords (string) mandatory
+ okm:content (okm:resource) primary mandatory

The document node is not versionable itself, the versionable node is a
subnode. Probably this is the problem. And I don't know which class should I
modify to work with this node structure. I have created my own IOHandler,
PropertyHandler handler (based on
org.apache.jackrabbit.server.io.DefaultHandler) and now I can write and read
documents using WebDAV.

And yes, I use last Jackrabbit stable version.