jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Harris" <michael.e.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: versioning questions
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:12:37 GMT
Jukka

It took me a minute to remember that version information is not stored in
the workspace.  So there can be a "working copy" in the workspace that is
independent of the version copies. Users can update the working copy and
check in only when they are done with their updates.  this is nifty....

--
Michael Harris