jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Harris" <michael.e.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: versioning a file
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:35:05 GMT
when a  node is versioned, what happens to child nodes?  Are they versioned
to?

If you want to modify a child node, would you checkout the parent or the
child?

So nt:file node has a child node nt:resource.  The content of the file is
stored as a property of that resource.  To version the file, do you checkout
the nt:file or the nt:resource?

--
Michael Harris