jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Harris" <michael.e.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: newb transient repository questions
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:59:28 GMT
another noob question.  I have the following codes

                Node root = session.getRootNode();
                Node assets = root.addNode("assets");

                // Store content
                Node asset = assets.addNode("asset");
                asset.setProperty("url", "http://asset1url.org");
                asset.setProperty("name", "Asset 1");
                asset.setProperty("typetype", "image");

                Node asset2 = assets.addNode("asset");
                asset2.setProperty("url", "http://asset2url.org");
                asset2.setProperty("name", "Asset 2");
                asset2.setProperty("type", "image");
                session.save();

and then

        Node root = session.getRootNode();
        Node assets = root.getNode("assets");
        assets.remove();
        session.save();

the more I run the test, the more nodes I get.  Seems like the data in the
TransientRepo is being stored on the disk.  The remove is not cleaning it
up.  For why?

--
Michael Harris