jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Harris" <michael.e.har...@gmail.com>
Subject newb transient repository questions
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:22:37 GMT
So from advice received in another thread, I have a test environment that
uses a SimpleWebdavServlet extension running in jetty, which is embedded in
a test harness.  From that I can sort of list the contents of the
TransientRepo created by the Servlet.

1.  The TR goes away if its session is closed.  Is there any way to get a
session that needs to be explicitly closed?
2.  With a TR can I programmatically configure the repo root directory?

Thanx

--
Michael Harris