jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Harris" <michael.e.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: webdav integration
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 11:55:59 GMT
hey

thanx for the reply.  does one need the jackrabbit-webapp.war to use webdav
interface?  if you need jetty, you are saying there is no way to access the
repo without the servlet engine.  I guess that makes sense.

so if I deploy the jackrabbit jars and deps with my application war, and
have some sort of startup code that creates a TransientRepo (using a struts
plugin), can I then access that repo via webdav by going to
localhost/myapp/repo-dir?

--
Michael Harris