jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "All day coders" <rac.nosot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document clustering advice
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2008 22:37:39 GMT
Thanks.  I think I the integration I'm planning it's basic. Basically
the process should works like this (roughly speaking):

-  Search the indexes via Jackrabbit API.
- Cluster the search results using carrot2.

Your advice makes sense. I will be reading/poking around with
carrot2's  source code, to learn how to build an input component. But
if you have some source code to share, that would be really helpful.

Regards
                Fred