jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jerome Banks" <jerome.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Accessing DataIdentifier associated with binary property from DataStore
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 17:25:37 GMT
Hey Folks,
  I've gotten a custom DataStore implemented with the
BundleDBPersistenceManager, and it is working fine. Now the issue is that
some part of my application needs to access the DataIdentifier associated
with storing a particular binary property.

  Basically, if I have a binary Property from a Node, can I look up the
identifier based on the Property's UUID? The BundlePersistenceManager has to
keep these stored somewhere, right?

   If it's not readily available, I'm thinking about implementing  a  custom
PersistenceManager which exposes this value as an auto-generated
pseudo-property.

thx for any insight ....
 ---- jerome