jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: repository.xml
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:29:51 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 9:23 PM, Michael Harris
<michael.e.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, so users dont set them.  I guess I wonder why they exist as variables in
> the conf if the user doesn't interact with them....

The user actually does set the ${rep.home} variable in the Jackrabbit
startup configuration (for example the bootstrap.properties file of
jackrabbit-webapp, or the HomeDir configuration option in
jackrabbit-jca). And as mentioned by Alexander, the ${wsp.name} and
${wsp.home} variables are based on the workspaces that the user has
created.

BR,

Jukka Zitting