jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mario-Leander Reimer <leander.rei...@vva-networks.de>
Subject AW: OCM support for java.util.Map fields?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 07:42:34 GMT
Hello Christophe,

actually I don't really care how the Map is converted to a JCR structure. Subnode is fine
by me. I just saw that JCROM could somehow map the contents of map to individual properties
of a node.

So from the OCM test cases I see that I need to implement the following:

class MyHashMapElement extends HashMap implements ManageableCollection {}

Correct? Do I really need to do this? And then I can use the DefaultCollectionConvertImpl
to map this element, right?

Thanks for your help!
Leander