jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Hugonnet <ehsavoi...@gmail.com>
Subject Strange Exception
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:30:25 GMT
Hi,
I have a node whose name is a numeric value. When I try to create an
xpath request I have an exception :
javax.jcr.query.InvalidQueryException: Parse error: data is not a
RelationQueryNode
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.xpath.XPathQueryBuilder.visit(XPathQueryBuilder.java:504)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.xpath.SimpleNode.jjtAccept(SimpleNode.java:80)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.xpath.SimpleNode.childrenAccept(SimpleNode.java:89)
    at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.xpath.XPathQueryBuilder.visit(XPathQueryBuilder.java:551)

My xpath query is :
/jcr:root/kmelia60/Root/222222/element(*, slv:theme) order by @slv:order

If I have some char in the name the query is working fine. I don't see
anything in the JSR specifying that a name must not have only figures.
Is this a bug ?

Regards,
Emmanuel