jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Felix Gonschorek <fe...@gg-media.biz>
Subject Re: Version History
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:15:38 GMT
i used groovy (groovy.codehaus.org) and wrote a script to export all nodes with
properties to groovy beans (i wrote the binary data to temporary files and
linked them to the groovy objects)

then i renamed the unversioned parent node of my versioned nodes to
"old_name_defect" and created a new tree with all the old data from the groovy
beans. i had linked some content from outside jackrabbit via uuids - i had to
updated these references too.

i still can't remove "old_name_defect" - but the new datatree works now.

greetings

felix

--
Felix Gonschorek