jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Does versioning work on WebDAV?
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 09:06:38 GMT
hi paco

> I've trying to make a CHECKOUT and the server return an error: 405 Method
> Not Allowed. I use "cadaver" as WebDAV client.

are you using jackrabbit 1.4?
did you make sure, that the resource is version-controlled?

with the information given, that's the first thing i
would suspect. if both are met and your resource is indeed
version-controlled, you need to provider more information
for i don't know by heart what could be wrong then... e.g.
a log of the http conversation.

btw... just to know that i'm on the right track: you are
talking about the simple dav server, don't you?

regards
angela