jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Running the SPI Testsuite unit tests with maven
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 06:44:21 GMT
hi pierre

> Thank you for your answer. I tested what you said today and it worked
> perfectly. The tests runs successfully and I see the results in the surefire
> reports.

glad to hear.

> I saw that there wasn't so much test for the moment but if I can give a
> modest contribution ...
> Here is the code of my testGetRootNode() method.
 > Node rootNode = service.getRootNode(); [...]

that's a test against the JCR API, isn't it? these
kind of tests should either go into jackrabbit-jcr-tests
or into the test-section of jackrabbit-jcr2spi.

regarding the spi-tests: probably we will need to add
some more configuration entries, in order to have a
generic suite... in any case: there is more to come.

if you have tests you want to contribute (for any of
the components in jackrabbit), feel free to open
an jira issue.

regards
angela