jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: qeury for multiple node types
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 07:55:51 GMT
Hi,

you can only use a single element() test per location step. if you want to
filter multiple types you need to do that manually by checking jcr:primaryType
and jcr:mixinTypes properties. e.g.:

/jcr:root/okm:root//*[jcr:mixinTypes = 'mix:notification' and jcr:primaryType =
'okm:folder']

please note that this does not take the node type hierarchy into account. if you
also want to include sub types of okm:folder you need to explicitly specify that.

regards
  marcel