jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nick Stuart" <nstu...@speranzasystems.com>
Subject Re: saving files
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:22:38 GMT
Hm, that is odd. Are you using a file DataStore or is everything being saved
in the database?

I have a simple DataStore element in my repo config like this:
<DataStore class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.FileDataStore">
        <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository/datastore"/>
        <param name="minRecordLength" value="100"/>
    </DataStore>

(syntax might be different for 1.4, cant remember)

Again, this shouldn't matter as it worked before when saving to database.
The other thing to look at if you do have a file DataStore is the directory
itself. It should have some folders and files in there, all with weird
names, but you should be able to find what you added to the repo. And
changing it to the FileDataStore lets you test this out too, where I'm not
quite sure where to look if things are in the DB.