jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nick Stuart" <nstu...@speranzasystems.com>
Subject Re: saving files
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:38:49 GMT
I know that works as I've used it extensively. I am on a 1.5 build, but it
was working with the 1.4.x build I started with. Have you looked at the
stream going in to make sure something is actually being saved? You
obviously have the node and property there or otherwise you would be getting
a RepositoryException.

I would check to make sure you are saving everything you think you are.
Also, try just using the stream and ignore the debugger (it might be lying
to you, who knows). But it looks like everything is in order.